• Time Schedule Setting
• Identification is made using only the fingerprint without using any cards or keypads.
• Anti-Pass Back Mode
• RS232, RS422, RS485, TCP/IP(Optional) communication
• Users / Event Buffers : 50,000Users / 50,000 Events
• Simple Upgrade
In case of device upgrade, the firmware can be downloaded to upgrade the system easily.
•Communication Status Check during Installation
Using the LED on back of the product, the communication status can be checked during the installation process.
•Simple Access Control System Configuration
For areas that are difficult to set up network communication, the product can be used in standalone.
• System Recovery by self diagnosis
In case of system error occurrence, the device diagnoses itself to find the error and recover itself. The system does not fail in any circumstances.
• Designed to stand ESD Shock
Power and ground have been separated to eliminate the malfunction due to ESD Shock.
•Optimized Communication Feature
According to the network status, the system alters the communication
speed to provide the optimized communication status.
User and event data are always saved even in case of power failure.
Easy to Use
•System status check
Seven color LEDs notifies the device information and current status (3 LEDs in front & 4 LEDs in back)
•Operation mode selectable according to user environment
RF(PIN) Only / RF(PIN) + PW / RF(PIN) + fingerprint / RF(PIN) + PW + fingerprint
•Registration with keypad
Without using the registration software, card registration, adding, deletion and other function settings can be done within the device.
•RS232, RS422 and TCP/IP communication support
With the embedded RS232 and RS422 communication features, the system can be configured via network. TCP/IP communication can be used as well by adding on the modules.
•Time Schedule Setting
The device can be configured with time schedule to operate only during the configured operation hours.
- Limitations on allowed entry time
- Limitations on input port operation time
- Output port operation time configurable
- Reader mode operation time configurable
•Holiday Schedule Setup
Excepting Sunday, you can program 32 holidays to one Holiday Schedule. Each Holiday Schedule is linked to one time schedule which has time code for holidays.
Identification is made using only the fingerprint without using any cards or keypads.
If the Adaptive Mode is enabled, the fingerprint image is automatically adapted for better recognition results.
Compatible Software: IDTECK STANDARD, TIME PRO, TIME BASIC
- Multi-language support
- Multi port support
- Card Holder Management
- User Deletion Management
- Visitor Management
- Dynamic Map support
- Supports both TCP/IP and Serial communication
- Administrative event management function
- Color display of events by type
- Generates various kinds of access control report
- Generates various kinds of Time & Attendance report
- Supports various export or conversion features
- Unified User Interface
•Anti-Pass Back Mode
Anti-Pass Back is a function that is used to prevent a user entering an area by using their card and passing that card back to another person to use.
•Duress Mode Feature
In case of Duress, enter the 2 digit Duress Password and the door will open as usual; however, the Duress Alarm will be activated to notify the appropriate personnel via e-mail or SMS message.
•Cut-off check function
In case the connected device does not send normal signal to the controller, it can be detected using the software.
•Forced Door Open Alarm
When the door is opened by force, the door contact sensor will be activated. The forced door open alarm will be generated until the door is closed again. All the transactions are saved as the record.
• Standalone Device with Internally Embedded Controller
• Standalone or Network Operation without Connection to the PC
• Automatic System Reset via Self-Diagnosis (Watchdog Function)
• Anti-Passback Function
• Duress Mode Function
• Alerts when Door Opening Time Exceeds and Forced Door Open
• Tamper Switch (2EA)
• Time Display on LCD
• 3-State Supervised Input (On/Off/Cut)
• Designed to Withstand ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Shock
• Firmware Upgrade via Remote Control
• Supports 26/34 Bit Wiegand Output Port(Usable to Reader)
• Compatible Software : IDTECK STANDARD, TIME PRO, TIME BASIC