Vehicle Access Control & Parking Management Application Case
This lecture contains RF245's long range vehicle access control and parking management system installed in Garak Market, Seoul, Korea.
* Stable Reading Range of NEO RF245
If used with IDA245(N)/IDA245(N)H2 Active Tag, reading range can be adjusted up to 15 M depending on the installation environment.
NEO RF245 : Up to 15m(49.2ft)
* Prevents Overlapping Identification Error
The tag of the registered vehicle is stored in the memory to prevent overlapping identification of tags.
* Prevention of Multiple Reading in case of Two Vehicles Approaching the Gate at the Same Time
Eliminates multiple readings as it only reads the vehicle’s tag that approaching the sensor (loop coil).
* Multiple Card/Tag Identification
Identifies 30 cards per second, which is suitable for logistic tracking when RF tags are attached to the logistics.
* 90° One-directional Antenna for Long Range Identification
Includes 90° one-directional antenna for stable long range identification.
* Reading Angle Adjustable
If the reader hood is attached to the mounting bracket, it adjusts the reading angle to prevent unnecessary readings from the sides.
High Secrutiy Level
* Encrypted Tag ID Communication
By using the secured algorithms between the reader and the tag, it offers encrypted tag ID communication
* Site Code Configuration
Each tag is internally programmed with site code, which makes the readers to read the tags with configured site code. Different areas could
Utilized Various Applications
be configured with different site codes to strengthen the security level by not allowing the readers to read unregistered tags.
* Supports Output for Bar-Gate Control
Offers separate output for bar-gate control to operate the bar-gate control relay. Transistor Output supports up to 100mA of electric current
and sends signals for one second.
* Both 26 Bit Wiegand Output and RS232 Serial Output Supported
Guarantees stable communication with all devices that supports 26 bit wiegand and RS232 communication.
Easy To Use
* Outdoor Capacity (Weather-Proofed, IP66)
NEO RF245 can be installed outdoors due to its 100% weather-proofepoxy molding.
* Automatic Card Configuration of 125 Channels
The reader automatically configures default channel settings and site code when power is applied.