Neo RF245S is a long-range, standalone Access Controller for parking area gate control.
Neo RF245S offers the following features:
- It is an intelligent Standalone Access Controller which is able to determine, without an additional controller, which vehicles to allow to.
- Cards for administrator use are provided for the purpose of adding/deleting user cards on site.
- It has a 5,000 ID and 5,000 event capacity.
- Cards can be registered or deleted remotely using IDTECK Standard software.
- Enables operators to set up One Time Read, Read Range, Relay-output time remotely using IDTECK Standard software.
- Enables operators to monitor real-time event of vehicles entering/exiting the parking area using IDTECK Standard software.
- Built-in real-time clock keeps accurate time even when power failure occurs.
- Built-in RS-485 allows data to be transmitted over long distances and has excellent noise immunity.
* Stable Reading Range of NEO RF245S
If used with IDA245(N)/IDA245(N)H2 Active Tag, reading range can be adjusted up to 15 M depending on the installation environment.
NEO RF245S : Up to 15m(49.2ft)
* Prevents Overlapping Identification Error
The tag of the registered vehicle is stored in the memory to prevent overlapping identification of tags.
* Prevention of Multiple Reading in case of Two Vehicles Approaching the Gate at the Same Time
Eliminates multiple readings as it only reads the vehicle’s tag that approaching the sensor (loop coil).
* Multiple Card/Tag Identification
Identifies 30 cards per second, which is suitable for logistic tracking when RF tags are attached to the logistics.
* 90° One-directional Antenna for Long Range Identification (360° Omni-directional Antenna Selectable)
Includes 90° one-directional antenna for stable long range identification. 360° omni-directional antenna is also available
for asset tracking and personal tracking.
* Reading Angle Adjustable
If the Standalone Access Controller hood is attached to the mounting bracket, it adjusts the reading angle to prevent unnecessary readings from the sides.
High Secrutiy Level
* Encrypted Tag ID Communication
By using the secured algorithms between the Standalone Access Controller and the tag, it offers encrypted tag ID communication
* Site Code Configuration
Each tag is internally programmed with site code, which makes the Standalone Access Controllers to read the tags with configured site code.
Utilized Various Applications
Different areas could be configured with different site codes to strengthen the security level by not allowing the Standalone Access Controllers to read unregistered tags.
* Supports Output for Bar-Gate Control
Offers separate output for bar-gate control to operate the bar-gate control relay. Transistor Output supports up to 100mA of electric current
and sends signals for one second.
* Both 26 Bit Wiegand Output and RS232 Serial Output Supported
Guarantees stable communication with all devices that supports 26 bit wiegand and RS232 communication.
Easy To Use
* Outdoor Capacity (Weather-Proofed, IP66)
NEO RF245S can be installed outdoors due to its 100% weather-proofepoxy molding.
* Automatic Card Configuration of 125 Channels
The Standalone Access Controller automatically configures default channel settings and site code when power is applied.